Graphene Week Home
- You can now register for Graphene Week 2010 here. Please note that the registration deadline is March 28th!
- A tentative schedule has now been posted.
TopicsGraphene Week 2010 is devoted to science and technology of graphene (atomically thin graphitic films). Graphene Week 2010 will include the following topics:
• Synthesis and chemical processing of graphene
• Theory, modeling, and experimental measurements of the electrical, optical, mechanical, and chemical properties of graphene
• Fabrication and properties of graphene-based electronic devices
• Applications of graphene
Organizing Committee:• Michael S. Fuhrer (University of Maryland, College Park)
• Andre Geim (Manchester University)
• Allan MacDonald (University of Texas at Austin)
• Vladimir Falko (Lancaster University)
Sign up on our mailing list to receive periodic updates about invited speakers, abstract submissions, and registration information.